Tuesday, January 20

Joining the Blogosphere

I'm not one to spend much time frequenting blogs. The few I check out are technical (see list below) and obviously related to photography, digital imaging, Photoshop, etc. But as my business expands I need a better way of keeping in touch with my current customers and hopefully catch the attention of new ones.

This will be the place where you can ask questions, make comments and suggestions. I can keep you informed of my activities, travel plans, and specials. My new sister-site is up and running and will grow with more card & poster selections. I hope you will take time to visit www.hpxdigitalimagery.com, and let me know what you think.

So here it is... Welcome to my blog about everything "Hoof Pix".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pam! I love the snow pix! Have fun in Aiken, and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Hey, sister....
This is great!!!Hopefully I will be able to join you in the warmer (?) weather soon.
Love,
Yogi

Anonymous said...

Wimpin' out and goin' south! Used to be tougher than that! (Hmmmm Maybe I'll come visit - for a month or so!)
Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam:

Guess you are going to have to clip that furrrrrry pony of yours. Gee, life is tough.

Sorry my cell went out of range on you this afternoon.

I'll catch up with over lunch next week?

Linda

Post a Comment