Monday, March 23

Finishing Up at Pine Top

  I dragged my husband Kevin along to watch the team run XC.  I enticed him with promises of sunshine, scenery and exercise (he loves to take long walks)... and I fulfilled this promise with a lovely day, great viewing on the course, and about 10 trips back and forth to the trailer to get each horse ready.

  All three redheads had very good XC rounds. Babette and Dex finally spoke the same language and were in sync after the first few fences on a rather large training level course. She let him go his own pace and he jumped clean. Subtract the time faults and they finished on their dressage score. Polly and Matty had a glorious round both looking happy and forward.  Babette and Oliver took a stroll around the park, making the novice course look much too easy. They finished in second place on their dressage score. Time for the move up to training for this lovely redhead!

  Here's a visual summary:  


  Now it's my turn. Irish and I have two days to cram for a BN combined test at Sporting Days... and I still haven't worked on the taxes!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These redheads look great!!! Especially Oliver!
Now who is going to take pictures of you?
PS: Kev still deserves a medal!

Post a Comment