Saturday, February 13

The Morning After

       We did get ~ 5-6" and the snow was wet, then froze, sticking to everything and making many of the trees droop.  My street - Orangeburg ....
 

       I took a stroll back to South Boundary and found I was not alone. Photographers (or folks with cameras) were everywhere. All trying to get pics of the avenue without cars. As soon as the road cleared, they would all run out to the middle and of course, take their pics of the lovely snow covered oaks... with other photogs in the scene.
       The best was this young photographer snapping pics from the sun-roof of his Dad's car as they whizzed down the avenue! 
       I managed to get a few photos without cars or many people.



       On the walk back, I was passed by one South Carolinian in denial, top down (removed) apparently knowing that the sun will take care of all this white stuff before the day is over.

        As I finish writing this, the sun is making its appearance and the snow is starting to fall off the trees.  It was fun while it lasted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you didn't have to leave N.E. to get this weather! Your pictures are beautiful, as usual. Thanks for the updates! Enjoy....
Julie deA.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Pam!!!

Pamela Blades Eckelbarger said...

Julie, Kevin tells me it has been very Spring-like back home!

Post a Comment