Thursday, February 12

Full Gallop

  Actually.. I never made it to the event at Full Gallop Farm yesterday. I had to finish prepping more cards and wait (and wait and wait) for the call from Hobby Lobby that my posters were ready for pick-up. The social event at Equine Divine went very well, several cards were purchased, posters appreciated and many new connections made.

  I did however, tag along today with camera in hand, while Lucy, Emily & Polly schooled at Full Gallop.  Here is a somewhat different photo experience...

1 comment:

George Cheney said...

This is great, Pam!
I want Polly's explanation of the rodeo move, followed by sleep therapy..:-)
Bouncer looked like his tail had been trimed pretty short in one picture but it was just swished away from the shot to my relief..

Post a Comment