Sunday, February 8

Lesson Time

  I broke out the t-shirt and sun-tan lotion today, broke free from a frustrating morning on the computer (don't ask) & spent the afternoon at the farm.  No riding for me, but I tortured Irish with a tail shampoo and some mane-pulling before heading out to the lesson field to take a few pics.

  
  Lucy & Bouncer had a short but very sweet flat lesson,

 











  Go ahead George... I DARE you to put a caption to this one:













Meghan finished off the day of lessons with a good ride.







  Tomorrow we're off to Hitchcock Woods!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Pam,
I love the pictures of the girls lesson today. I am really missing my little redhead and your beautiful pictures made me feel like i was right there with her!
Thank You so much!

Anonymous said...

Sun tan lotion, tee-shirt? I just want to know when the air is going to stop hurting.

Great pix, as usual. I love the one with the instructor parallel with the bay's nose.

xo,

Leola

Anonymous said...

Hope it's warm enuff up here in April when these shorn ponies come back north...:-)
George

Post a Comment