Wednesday, February 11

Busy ... Busy...

  A quick entry here, lots going on. My meeting with Lydia of Equine Divine on Monday went, well... divinely. She loves the cards and really loves my posters.  I set her up right then and there with a card rack, but had only one of each card to display. I told her I would bring more the next morning because I had a date with my horse for an afternoon outing. A few hours later, riding at Hopeland Farm with Babette & Meghan, my cell rang and it was Lydia, all excited because 3 of my cards had already sold and when could I bring more? 

  Tuesday morning began with a run to the barn to meet the farrier so that Irish could get his feet done. Then I raced home and assembled more cards. As I was heading out the door, my shipment of 5 more, newly designed cards, arrived. So back into the house to examine, fold & package. I finally got to the store by noon & replenished the card rack. Then it was off to the Hobby Lobby (oh my! talk about stuff!!) to get the posters backed and shrink-wrapped. That took a while, but I was finally headed back to the house to grab a late lunch and head to the barn to ride. Waiting for me was the shipment of new posters!  grab lunch, throw on the breeches & head back to the Hobby Lobby to drop off the new posters. 

 Babette and Joey will be on display tonight... the caption of her poster is one of her favorite Zen sayings: 

"LEAP.. and the net will appear."


  Today is the event at Full Gallop Farm. Representing the B-Eventing team are Meghan & Takita, and Emily with Doug. I'm hoping to run over and get some photos, but this depends on when the posters will be ready for pick-up. The wine & cheese party at Equine Divine begins at 6:30 and Lydia wants them there for set-up.  Hopefully I will get some images at the event to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The updates are great Pam. Keep them coming!

Post a Comment